Spring/Summer Wishlist

by - September 13, 2017

Hi everyone!

For me down here in Australia its finally spring!! don't get me wrong i love getting all cosy in winter and i love winter fashion but i am definitely looking forward to spring/summer this year.
I particularly can't wait for my holiday (of course), the sun and the nights of daylight savings and epic sunsets.

So as the change of season comes (i say this as it is still 11 degrees and pouring rain outside) so does the change of my wishlist which i thought i would share with you today. Some of these items are a little unrealistic and adventurous but hey it would be could a wishlist if they weren't and some others are super affordable.

Adidas Court Vantage $120 AUD






the first thing on my wishlist are the Adidas Court Vantage Embroidered in White/Off White. i am OBSESSED with these. i have wanted them for ages and guess what they are sold out in my size wahhh. Stylerunner are the only place in Australia to sell them and i am heart broken haha.
They are soooo cute and just imagine pairing them with denim shorts or a denim skirt or even a casual dress!!! (if you know anywhere else that sells these that ship to aus please HMU)



Wilde Like Me by Louise Pentland $16 AUD


this is probably a weird item to have on my wishlist but i really want to read this book. it was one of my new years resolutions to read more and we are now in September and i've haven't really picked up a book all year. 

i have heard so many good reviews on this book and i have always been a fan of Louise's blog and youtube channel. so I'm really hoping i enjoy her first book! 

the plan is to finish (or at least make a dent) on the book i started reading last night before i get this one. so hopefully it can be my holiday read!! (if not perhaps my christmas holiday read haha) 



Ipad Air $469 AUD 

another slightly bizarre item on item my wishlist is an iPad *que monkey covering its eyes emoji*. 

basically i just really want a new iPad, i have an old mini but i just want a new bigger one haha. 
i want to use this for mostly blogging; i think it will be soooo much easier to carry my iPad around and blog on that compared to taking my MacBook everywhere. also i want to take it on holiday with me and again so much more practical then carrying your laptop. 

oh and also you know when you are online shopping on your phone and you just think to yourself this would 10x easier on something bigger but cant be bothered getting your laptop? exactly. my other reason for this wishlist item! (OH and pinterest!!!!!)

#ipadgoals
Dungarees/Pinafore- Crow Valley Denim Pinafore, Princess Polly $65 AUD


dungarees are so in this year, whether they are in pant, dress or short form they are extremely popular and i need a pair! I have been on the hunt for the right 'one' for a while now, trust me i spent my fair share of time trolling the web but never found any i was really set on. 
Until now, i loveeeeee this dungaree dress (pinafore) from Princess Polly, it is so cute and the exact style i wanted. i dont want anything too 'kiddy' or OTT and i think this has the right amount of everything.

i decided to go for the dress version because 1- i am wayyyyy to short and stumpy for the shorts (so not flattering) and 2- i cant find a pant version that is made for us short petite girls who would prefer a tighter pant. 

so i think this is perfect and if my bank account allows me ill hopefully be the proud owner of it before my holiday. if so, i plan to pair it with a cropped t-shirt underneath or even my bathers and either sandals or a casual sneaker. 

Quay Australia X Desi 'High Key' in Gun/Rose $65 AUD 


most definitely one of my favs on the wishlist.
these new release (i think limited edition) QUAY x DESI sunnies are life!!! give me anything rose gold and ill be happy so when i saw she was releasing this colour way i knew i needed them and especially for spring/summer!!

these launched on the 6th of Sept and sold out practically straightaway.





crying at how expensive this jumper is !!!!! *patiently waits for it to go on sale* 

why do i need a jumper in spring/summer in Australia you ask? because sometimes you just do. what if it is an abnormally cold spring and we don't stop wearing winter clothes until november??? 
as you can tell i dont reallllly need it but man isn't it nice. 

this could look super cute under my dungarees for example or even just paired with a pair of denim shorts for when its just that little bit chilly. i imagine this to be a fairly light sweatshirt so it would be a good 'throw on'. but i just cant justify the almost $200 price tag and that is why its still on my wishlist. 

***hint hint- christmas present idea*** 

Too Faced Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette (not released in Aus yet but should retail for around $60AUD) 



this all MATTE eyeshadow palette is of course on my wishlist!!!

i love too faced shadows and when i saw they were releasing this to their Peach collection i fell in love. all the shades are so nice and so versatile and generally all colours i would wear and the BEST PART is all 12 shades are matte!!!

i have one of Too Faced's original matte palettes and honestly the colour pay off and pigmentation of the shades are amazing, you can't really go wrong with their palettes. so fingers crossed i can pick this one up when I'm in Sydney later this year! EXCITING.

Billabong Modimal Beach Bag $39.99 AUD 


okay so honestly there is this one and about 3 other styles of this beach bag i love but i thought this one was a little more quirky then the rest.

i figured i would need a beach bag of some sort for our holiday later this year plus for summer days at the beach/by the pool.

all of billabongs beach bags are big and have pockets/zips on the inside for your valuables (there is nothing worse then sand in your phone just saying). they are also foldable and easy to store so my logic is, i should be able to get it into my suitcase without it taking up too much room.

Tony Bianco Dani Heels in Caramel Phoenix $219.95 AUD


the perfect spring/summer heel! 

how gorgeous are these, they would be honestly perfect for any occasion during our Australian spring/summer season and they are soo on trend; lace up clothes and shoes are everywhere at the moment so these would definitely be a good investment. 

these are so versatile and could be worn with dresses, shorts, jeans and anything in-between.
they also come in black if this colour isn't your style.
normally i would lean more towards the black but i just think these are the ultimate nude shade for summer!!

i would looooove to take these on holiday with me but I'm not sure my bank account will let me before we leave (anyone have a spare $200?)

🙋

so thats all on my wishlist for SS17/18 so far, i hope you enjoyed this blogpost and the little insight into what i want in my life right now (even though i am most definitely suppose to be saving but hey i can dream)
what is on your spring/summer wishlist?

xx


Photo Credits:
ASOS
TOO FACED 
PRINCESS POLLY 
APPLE
QUAY AUSTRALIA 
NET-A-PORTER 
PINTEREST 
TONY BIANCO 

You May Also Like

0 comments