what i got for Christmas 2017

by - December 31, 2017


this year i was pretty spoilt, my boyfriend and i tend to go a little OTT on presents. 
i am writing this post to share with you what i was gifted, as personally i LOVE reading these types of posts. 



my favourite gift this year was probably the Harry Potter pyjamas and slippers my boyfriend got me from Peter Alexander. they are so cute and at the moment my Harry Potter obsession is at an all time high (if that’s even possible) so i was very excited when I opened this one. 



along with the Harry Potter pyjamas, i also received a Harry Potter film wizardry book, a puzzle, checkers and some Pop Vinyls.



Santa (aka myself) got me the Fenty Beauty foundation, primer and foundation brush. i can confirm that it is amazing!!! (there will be a review post) aswell as some makeup brushes and a onboard antler suitcase. i am crazy i know



every year its nice to receive some sort of perfume/fragrance, this year my parents brought me the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh gift set. i am such a Marc Jacobs fragrance girl so this was a nice edition.

if you saw my Christmas Wishlist post you would be happy to know i was lucky enough to get two items from there; the vans and earrings.


i got a few keepsakes and little gifts this year, my favourite being a 'what i love about you' book from my boyfriend, it has 50 things pages of things he loves about me and it is SO CUTE. i also received two mugs and two jewellery stands (all from ASOS, all on my ASOS wishlist) so i guess people know me pretty well hahaha. 



how cute are the 'santa jaws' socks!! and that sausage dog soap smell amazing (i probably will never use it lets face it, i don't want to destroy the dog he is too cute).

i hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year! if you have done a post or video about what you got aswell this year then definitely feel free to link me as they are some of my favourite posts to read!!

xxx 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Obsessed with Marc Jacobs perfume! Happy new year x

    Charlotte
    www.talkstageytome.co.uk

    ReplyDelete