april beauty haul

by - May 27, 2018

over the past month (my birthday month) i picked up a LOT of new beauty products.
bae and i took a trip to Melbourne for my birthday and of course that meant a trip (multiple) to Sephora and Mecca Maxima.
i managed to get my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette and the Amrezy Highlighter as well as picking up many more goodies.

i haven't had a chance to test them all out as of yet but so far i have some real faves.

i am really liking the Mecca Max Banana bake range, it sets my concealer and my face really nicely and leaves it feeling super smooth and soft. i also LOVE the scent, its so nice (i love anything that has that artificial banana smell hahahah).

i have also been loving the ABH Soft Glam palette (obviously!!), i think its my favourite ABH palette yet. it just has the nicest shade range and they are all so useable. the shades are quite pigmented but the darker shades do have a little bit of fall out (which i expect with a good dark shade) so you just have to remember to tap out your brush before applying.

the benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara is another item i am happy i picked up. i really like how it applies and how it makes my lashes look. however i am finding it does my eyes a little itchy when i wear it *cries* but i am not sure if it is just not agreeing with another product I'm using with it or if its just not right for me. so i am going to test it a few more times and pray its not me!!!

after running out of testers, i decided to finally invest in the Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh foundation. i really like how this looks on the skin and how it still gives a nice coverage but is still super light. i like to describe this as my perfect sunday foundation, i like to wear it on a sunday or weekend when i only have to run a few errands and want to look somewhat presentable but don't want to wear a full coverage foundation. would highly recommend this one to anyone who wants a nice light feeling foundation that still has enough coverage.


MECCA


SEPHORA

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlighter- $47.00 AUD

ESTEE LAUDER


MAC 


xxx
instagram: @lifebyssblog
email: lifebyssblog@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 comments