What i got for my 21st birthday

by - May 06, 2018

21!!
as they celebrations are now officially over i thought i would share what wonderful gifts i was spoiled with for my birthday this year.

this year was definitely one of my best birthdays ever, it was filled with two weekends away and ENDLESS cake. 


from my boyfriend i received a Tiffany ring and my first Louis Vuitton purse (que tears of joy). he also spoiled me with flowers and a donut bouquet!!!! honestly every year he just keeps topping the presents but i don't think he can do any better than this year, perfect!! love him. 
with some money i received, i picked out a Tiffany necklace which i had my eye on for a while. its so cute and i love the tiffany blue. i  also wanted to pick out something that was special and sentimental to my 21st. 


i had a small family gathering on the day after my birthday which i made a cake for that semi worked opps. my aunty and cousin gifted me two gorgeous items from Mimco; a rose gold bangle and some rose gold earrings. 
Mimco Name Drop "S" Stud in Rose Gold 


bae also managed to get me the most craziest gift; Cards Against Muggles. i didn't even know this was a real thing but i am SO excited to play, i can see it being endless fun.
Cards Against Muggles


my boyfriends brother and his girlfriend (love them) spoiled me with the KKW creme lip set!! i have literally been wanting these for ages and i am so happy i finally get to play around with these.
they also got the Too Face sweet peach glow palette which i somehow have never seen before???! but i am definitely looking forward to trying it out and that blush is too die for!
Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette
KKW by Kylie Cosmetics Creme Liquid Lipstick Set 


to continue the makeup trend, my sister got me the Stila 'mind' palette which is all matte. i really like a good matte shadow and haven't tried any Stila products before so this was definitely an exciting edition to my palette collection. so far i really like the pigment and there are so many useable shades (normally i find palettes that only have 4-6 shades i will actually use but i would use all of the shades in this palette)
Stila Eyes are the Window Matte Palette in 'Mind' 


my parents got me a 21st pandora charm and are putting money towards my cruise in november!

in a weird way it doesn't even feel like my birthday happened even though we went to melbourne for it and had multiple celebrations, it all just went so quick. but i am intrigued to find out what 21 has in store for me and what i can achieve this year!

xxx
instagram: @lifebyssblog
email: lifebyssblog@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 comments