What i got for Christmas 2018

by - December 29, 2018


i can't believe Christmas has been and gone already! i thought i would share with you what i got for Christmas again this year as these are always my favourite type of posts to read! this year i got a lot of stuff from my wishlist which i am super happy about, like these Peter Alexander Grinch Pyjamas. they are super cute and i can't wait to wear them!


my fiancé also got me the Cordially Invited book and this Calvin Klein set which were also on my wishlist. i am looking forward to flicking through the book and i am obsessed with the Calvin set they feel SO luxe.
i also gifted myself the travel mug from Kikki K, as a pledge to be more environmentally friendly in 2019.


from my in-laws i got the Crazy Rich Asians DVD and a new Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume along with some other gifts (not pictured). i can't wait to watch Crazy Rich Asians again, i loved it when i saw it in the cinemas!!!
my boss got me the blush Nine West clutch, i am still obsessing over this colour!
she also got me the Beauty Blender Delight set and the Clinique products!


this year Myer did a little beauty box which has mini versions of their top selling beauty products. this is what i got from Mum and Dad, i am looking forward to trying some new products out but also to have the perfect travel sizes of my favourite products.
i got a Quay Australia sunglasses holder from my fiancé aswell, it holds four pairs of glasses and folds up neatly. this will be perfect for travel!
my brother got me the Mecca Maxima Bananarama Set which was also on my wishlist.


these have to be some of my favourite gifts! firstly the Kikki K wedding planner from my sister, which she even got monogrammed with our initials! this was such a great gift and i can't wait to start using it in the New Year.
my sister also got me the Two Faced Sugar Cookie palette which is too die for and has a great shade range. it also smells amazing too!
and finally my fiancé got me the Meghan and Harry Pop Vinyls!! there are two reasons that he got these for me; 1. because i literally love them and their wedding was GOALs and 2. because they look like us (haha). he says we should put them as wedding toppers on our cake.

i hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year! if you have done a post or video about what you got aswell this year then definitely feel free to link me as they are some of my favourite posts to read!!


xxx
instagram: @lifebyssblog

email: lifebyssblog@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 comments